como se elimina el win32:troyan-gen

Responder
dhurtado

como se elimina el win32:troyan-gen

Mensaje por dhurtado » 23 Jun 2004, 05:00

Hola

tengo el virus win32:troyan-gen alojado en Windows . el archivo se llama twaintec.dll

mucho agradeceré a uds me orienten como eliminarlo

saludos Daniel Hurtado

msc hotline sat
Contactar:

Mensaje por msc hotline sat » 23 Jun 2004, 16:40

Si bien para todos los virus, cabe recordar las instrucciones básicas:

Arrancar en modo seguro, deshabilitar la restairacion de sistema, y lanzar el mismo antivirus que te lo detecta, en modo de eliminacion.

En particular el fichero en cuestion forma parte de un adware, que puedes probar de eliminar con un atispyware como el SPYBOT, o bien seguir las instrucciones especificas para este adware, que hat en Internet:

Twaintec.dll Removal Instructions and Help

What is Twaintec.dll ?

Twaintec.dll is usually found on a system as the Trojan.Spy.BiSpy.C, however it may be confused with the Twain-tech adware software as well. These appear to be two separate issues - one an adware program, while the other is part of a trojan virus.

Twain-Tech is a software development company, producing adware applications that are usually bundled with third-party programs. However removing the program that twain-tech piggybacked on may not always remove the adware from the system.

The other twaintec.dll file is usually found when running a virus scan as the Trojan.Spy.BiSpy.C or Win32/Spy.BiSpy.C. This file is usually located in a Temp folder similar to

C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Temp\THI24ED.tmp\twaintec.cab->twaintec.dll

How do I Remove Twaintec.dll?

For the first version of Twaintec.dll associated with the adware Twain-Tech, follow the instructions below:

1) Click on Start, Settings, Control Panel

2) Open Add/Remove Programs

3) Select Twain-tech and click on Add/Remove

In the absence of an entry in ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS, use the following steps to unregister and delete the program.

For Windows98 and Windows XP users:

1) To permanently disable the software click "Start" and then "Run" and type the following command which unregisters the software:

regsvr32 c:\windows\twaintec.dll

2) To completely remove the software: reboot and then Find and Delete the file mxtarget.dl.

For Windows 2000, Windows ME and Windows NT users:

1) To permanently disable the software click "Start" and then "Run" and type the following command which unregisters the software:

regsvr32 c:\winnt\twaintec.dll

2) To completely remove the software: reboot and then Find and Delete the file twaintec.dll

There is additional information on the Twain-tech adware on the PestPatrol website.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the second version of twaintec.dll (associated with the Spy.BiSpy.C trojan) follow these directions:

1) When running a virus scan, note the exact location of the twaintec.dll file - generally its in a folder similar to:

C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Local Settings\temp\THI70E6.tmp\twaintec.cab=twaintec.dll

2) Change your viewing options to Show All Files

Open My Computer

Click on Tools, Folder Options

Click on the View tab

Select the option under Hidden Files and Folders to "Show Hidden Files and Folders"

Click on OK

3) While still in My Computer, navigate to the temporary folder noted above, double click on Drive C, Documents and Settings, your logged in username, Local Settings, Temp, and then find the temporary folder. This temporary folder holds the following files:

preInsTT.exe 32K

twaintec.cab 82K

twaintec.inf 1K

4) Right click on this folder and choose Delete

5) Navigate to Drive C, Windows, and delete the following file if it exists as well

c:\windows\twaintec.dll

5) Close My Computer

6) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter

7) In the Registry Editor click the pluses(+) next to the following keys

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

Software

Twaintec

8) Right-click on the twaintec folder and click Delete to remove it

9) Empty the recycle bin and run your antivirus software again to confirm the file has indeed been deleted. If for any reason, you are not able to delete the twaintec file, restart in Safe Mode and try these directions again.

Removal Instructions for Other Programs

Spyware Removal and Other Resources

How to Remove SurferBar

Bonzi Buddy Removal

Click2FindNow and I-Lookup Removal

Comet Cursor Removal

Date Manager Removal

Dubolom.com Homepage Hijacker Removal Instructions and Help

FastSearch.cc Homepage Hijacker Removal Instructions and Help

Gator Software Removal

Hugesearch.net Homepage Hijacker Removal Instructions and Help

Search-Space.com and Start-Space.com Homepage Hijacker Removal Instructions and Help

How to Remove Global-Finder.com Homepage Hijacker

Globaltoolbar Removal

GoHip Software Removal

HotBar Toolbar Removal

Huntbar and Search Toolbar Info and Removal

Look2Me Removal Instructions and Help

Lookfor.cc (res://mshp.dll/index.html) Homepage Hijacker Removal Instructions and Help

MaximumSearch.net Homepage Hijacker Removal Instructions and Help

Ncase Removal Instructions and Help

People OnPage Toolbar Info and Removal

Precision Time Removal

Prolivation.com Removal

SaveNow and NewDotNet Removal

SearchMyRequest.com Homepage Hijacker Removal Instructions and Help

Smartsearch.ws Homepage Hijacker Removal Instructions and Help

SysUpd.exe (TSCash) Removal Instructions and Help

How to Remove SpeedBlaster and MemoryMeter

Twaintec.dll Removal Instructions and Help

WeatherBug Removal